WRM built a bespoke EMS from the ground up, providing a management system that is fit for purpose and scaled to the specific needs and requirements of Locala.
- WRM embedded the continuous improvement cycle in Locala and each year support the management and delivery of this cycle
- WRM helped Locala to set practicable, realistic and impactful targets for improvement and assisted in helping Locala to reach these targets
WRM run environmental workshops at Locala sites with staff from the organisation to:
- raise awareness of the company’s environmental policy and objectives;
- gather feedback from staff about their ideas for improvement; and
- educate staff about how they can make a tangible difference
- WRM arranged and provided support for all the necessary annual audits, including the internal, Management and External audits
- Each annual external audit has been passed and for two consecutive years Locala have not received any non-conformity notices from the auditor
- Gain feedback, raise awareness and realise behaviour change by working closely with the Communications Team
Locala received their certification to the ISO14001 standard in 2015 and WRM have supported Locala to maintain the certification every year since.
WRM are on hand to provide ad-hoc environmental support and advice to Locala. WRM also provide ongoing ISO14001 Environmental Management System support for the continuation of the EMS and help Locala manage and improve their environmental performance.
Find out more about WRM Sustainability’s Management System services here.
We are here to help
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.